3.8.12

Couple of things.

So... yeah... it's 03:03am and I'm still here on the computer. Doing what? EXACTLY. Nothing. Checking Tavi's blog for like 123456789 time, listening to some good music I just found on that little tiny corner in Youtube that everytime you open a new tab you have an eargasm, well, that music. Writing this totally nonsense post. 

You guys should really take a look over this blog is a venezuelan girl (just like me) and I love her blog, is just so full of fashion, style and it's so refreshing. Also, it brings you a few great photos of beautiful Caracas, my home city. So, check it up and suscribe.

I think I have something more to say or announce, but I just can't remember it right now, aghh, so frustrating. Right now I'm feeling like an old TV when it looses it's signal. Maybe I'll remember it later and for sure I'll post it. Night. 



No hay comentarios: